Title Top HTML Editor
21 DAYS FULL OF PROMOS
Combo offer Sportsbook - Casino
Play on ‘’Slovan Bratislava - Olympiacos’’ and win 10-50 free spins on Starburst!CLICK HERE
Place at least 20€ on ‘’Slovan Bratislava - Olympiacos’’ and win 10-50 free spins for Starburst. You just login to Starburst tomorrow, shoot a penalty and win the free spins.
Terms and conditions:
- The turnover that participates in the offer is the total amount of bets placed on the event ‘’Slovan Bratislava - Olympiacos’’ between the time period that starts on 26/08/2021, 00:01 and ends on 26/08/2021, 23:59 (Promotional Period).
- Each player, in order to receive the offer, should place at least 20€ on the event ‘’Slovan Bratislava - Olympiacos’’ during the day of the offer.
- The offer provides 10 to 50 Free spins credited for the slot Starburst.
- The free spins will be available tomorrow (Friday, 27/08/2021) after 17:00.
- The minimum number of free spins is 10.
- The maximum number of free spins is 50.
- Each free spin has value 0,10€.
- Any net profits from the free spins are immediately withdrawable and have no turnover requirements.
- Participation in the Pamestoixima.gr rewards is optional.
- OPAP SA may at any time and in its sole discretion exclude players from participating in rewards programs, provided that such exclusion is justified by all the circumstances (for example: breach of the terms of the accession contract, it is probable that there is a case of conduct falling within legislation on money laundering and terrorist financing, breach of existing gambling market legislation, etc.).
- The offer is available only once per individual, gaming account, IP, home address, payment method.
- Only registered customers of Pamestoixima.gr participate in the offer who have accepted to receive Rewards / Offers and other commercial communications related to online betting / casino games based on their preferences and gambling behavior from OPAP SA.
- The General Terms of Rewards, the General Terms & Conditions of Pamestoixima.gr and the Information for the Protection of Personal Data apply.