Cash out terms
Cash out terms
CASH OUT TERMS
- Cash Out is available in pre-selected markets, prior to as well as during a game, in single and multiple bets, for a variety of sports.
- A time delay in the acceptance of a Cash Out request will exist and may differ depending on the sport and/or the market. The use of Cash Out in a short period of time after the bet placement is prohibited. If an odd changes or a market is suspended, the Cash Out request may not be successful.
- If a game is interrupted, but before the interruption a Cash Out has been conducted, the Cash Out amount shall apply and not the return of money on such bet. In case the Cash Out was conducted after the interruption, OPAP S.A. holds the right to withhold or cancel the Cash Out amount.
- If the Cash Out request is successful, the bet shall be settled immediately and the account holder shall be relatively notified. The actual final result of the relevant markets shall not affect the Cash Out amount.
- The offered Cash Out amount, at any time, shall be the total amount to be returned to your account if the Cash Out request is successful.
- Any bonus expected from other current offers shall not apply when the Cash Out has been used.
- The combination of Cash Out with any other current offer is prohibited.
- Any bets settled with the use of Cash Out shall not be counted in the calculation of the wager amount of any offer.
- OPAP S.A. may not guarantee that Cash Out will be available in any of your betting selections.
- OPAP S.A. shall not be held liable if Cash Out is not available for technical reasons and the bets shall apply as initially having been placed during such a time period.
- OPAP S.A. reserves the right to accept or reject any bet requested for one of the offered sports, events, markets or betting types included in Cash Out.
- OPAP S.A. reserves the right to amend, suspend or cancel Cash Out at any time, for any event, game or market. Bets placed in such events, games or markets shall apply as initially placed.
- In case an evident error occurs and/or is ascertained during live betting or following the end of an event, no Cash out can be conducted on the bet. If, due to an error, the Cash Out settlement of the bet is accepted, such settlement shall be cancelled and the bet shall be settled to the corrected price of OPAP S.A. If there are repeated attempts for bet placement and Cash Out settlements thereof on the same markets before the correction/ ascertainment of the evident error, the Cash Out settlement of the bet and the bet itself shall be canceled.
- OPAP S.A. reserves the right to withhold, restrict or cancel the Cash Out of specific account holders, at its discretion and without any previous notification.
- The General Terms & Conditions of OPAP S.A. shall apply on all closed bets in any case.