Cash out terms
Cash out terms
1. “Early bet redemption” feature (hereinafter: «Cash Out») is available on selected betting events and markets, both pre-game and live. OPAP S.A. does not guarantee that the Cash Out feature will be available for every betting option.
2. Cash Out can be used in all bet types (i.e. singles, multiples and system bets) unless a market is not offered for Cash Out.
3. Cash Out will be offered also on bets related to rewards either on placement or on settlement of a bet. In the latter case, the player will not receive a bonus for the early redeemed bet.
4. Cash Out will be offered on bets which are partially or fully covered by the bonus-reward. In the first case (partially covered), Cash Out value is calculated as the sum of: a) the Cash Out value which corresponds to the player’s stake (taken from his electronic account) for placing the bet plus b) the Cash Out value which corresponds to the amount covered by the bonus-reward. In the second case (fully covered) Cash Out is available only if net profits occur and is equal to the sum of the net profits. For convenience and better understanding of terms, net profits are represented as profits deducting the bonus value and any withholding taxes, in accordance to the applicable legislation.
5. During submission and until acceptance of a Cash Out request (hereinafter: "successful Cash Out»), a reasonable period of time (some seconds) intervenes, during which the Cash Out value offered by OPAP S.A. to the player, cannot be changed. After expiration of this period, the offered value may change due to odds variation as in the following cases: a goal is scored, a betting event is abandoned or postponed or cancelled etc.
6. In case of a successful Cash Out request, the player is immediately notified via a message (which appears on screen) and the offered amount is credited to his online account directly, whatever the subsequent outcome of the betting event may be.
7. OPAP S.A. does not undertake any responsibility for Cash Out unavailability due to technical reasons. At that time, all bets will apply as initially placed.
8. OPAP S.A. may at its sole discretion and without any obligation to justify its decision to accept or to reject any submitted Cash Out request
9. OPAP S.A. may at its sole discretion and without any justification to modify the terms, governing the Cash Out request settlement and / or to provide the Cash Out feature at any time and in any betting event or market. In this case all bets (in specific events and/or markets) will apply as initially placed
10. OPAP S.A. may at its sole discretion, without justification and without any prior notice, to block, restrict and / or terminate the Cash Out feature in specific electronic accounts, if justified by all circumstances (for example: violation of accession agreement terms, misuse of Cash Out usage terms).
11. Apart from the above, all terms of the Accession Agreement apply as well as EEEP's decision with n.105/2/2014 on "Regulation of issues concerning conduct and control of online fixed odds gaming offered by OPAP S.A." and any other relevant decision of EEEP which fully comply with the terms and conditions governing the use of this website.