Our goal in Pamestoixima.gr is to guarantee that all our customers have the best possible gaming experience when they use our Website. However, we know that there are cases in which we may not manage to fulfill your expectations and in order to do this, we would like to listen to you so that we offer a solution, immediately and fairly, any objection you have.
Our customer support team is highly trained so that it offers solutions to any questions, in order to provide a satisfying result. You may refer any problem regarding the use of our Website by contacting us through e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, through Live Chat, or by calling at 210 5798280 (local rates apply, as such are set by each fixed or mobile telephony provider) or at 8001004448 (Toll-free number). For more information regarding the customer support operating hours, click here.
In the rare case, in which, following a communication with the customer support team, you are not satisfied by the resolution of your grievance, you may proceed to an official complaint. OPAP S.A. will process the official complaints of Players regarding the provision of Games. An official complaint shall include information regarding the identity of the Player and the reasons for which it is lodged. Moreover, the complaint may be rejected if specific requirements are not met.
The complaint shall include the necessary identity and contact details of the Player; in particular:
a. Full name & Father’s name
b. Date of birth
c. Number of ID or valid passport or other equivalent document from which the player’s identification derives.
d. Permanent residence address
e. Personal e-mail address
f. Address and desired dispatch manner of the answer, mandatorily accompanied by a copy of the ID or passport or equivalent document from which the Player’s identification derives.
g. The complaint shall sufficiently describe the incidents, the time and the reasons the Player invokes, and shall include any data he/she possesses and which document his/her claims, in his/her opinion.
• OPAP S.A. shall examine the content of the complaint and, in any case, shall inform the complainant concerning the content of the complaint within ten (10) days as of its lodging.
• Provided that the answer of the Holder does not satisfy the Player, he/she may apply for the review of the complaint by the HGC, within ten (10) days as of the next day the answer is notified to him/her. The application for review by the HGC shall be mandatorily communicated by the Player to OPAP S.A., which shall promptly forward the answer and the data related to the complaint to the HGC.
• The Holder has the right to not answer to complaints being repeated in an abusive manner.
• The Holder shall not communicate to the Player data and information of which he has the obligation to observe the confidentiality and/or the secrecy per the applicable provisions.
• If the information is incomplete, OPAP S.A. has the right to reject the grievance.
• OPAP S.A. shall collect and examine the comments the soonest possible. If the grievance has not been resolved within ten (10) days, OPAP S.A. shall inform the Player concerning the date of receipt of the relevant answer.
• Your complaint shall be submitted via the electronic platform, the latest within forty-eight (48) hours as of the next day of the date of the incident you want to declare, in accordance with the Games’ Regulation and the Games’ Regulation on the Technical Specifications on the organization and conduct of games of chance through the Internet, as applicable.
• The customer shall receive an answer with the relevant unique request code/ reference number.
• OPAP S.A. shall store the documents concerning official complaints, including those related to rejected complaints, for at least two (2) years. Such documents shall be forwarded, following a relevant request, to the HGC.
In order to lodge a complaint click here