Freebets generic terms
FREEBETS GENERIC TERMS
1. A freebet has a particular period of validity, defined in the specific terms of each offer, and it may solely and exclusively concerns the first bet to be placed during a particular period of time, which bet shall also meet the conditions of each offer.
2. The freebet may corresponds to a certain percent of the value of the first bet that meets the conditions of the offer.
3. There may be a minimum and/or maximum wager in order for the payout/credit of the freebet to be valid.
4. The freebet is calculated and paid out as soon as the bet is placed or settled as a losing or a winning one.
5. The freebet may be redeemed in only one bet, the total value of which shall be used.
6. The reward is applicable to all sports, events and betting markets, regardless of the odd, as well as to bets placed before or after the start of the game, unless otherwise defined in the specific terms and conditions of each reward.
7. The freebet cannot be placed on the Virtual of Highlight, Inspired και Golden Race.
8. The freebet is redeemed in a particular market, sports game, event, with particular minimum or maximum odds, at a particular period of time, either in live betting or not, unless otherwise defined in the specific terms and conditions of each reward.
9. The freebet is redeemed within a particular period of time as of the day it is attributed, which period is defined by OPAP S.A. and mentioned in the specific terms of each offer. After the lapse of the said period of time, the freebet ceases to be valid.
10. OPAP S.A. may amend or cease a particular offer without prior notice, at any time, as deemed appropriate.
11. Rewards / freebets are reserved exclusively for players who play for entertainment and are at the exclusive discretion of OPAP S.A. to restrict the right of players to participate in all or part of any offer.
12. Bets in the form of freebet may not be redeemed early (cashed out).
13. The nominal value of freebets is not included in the winnings that may derive from their placement, nor can it be withdrawn as part thereof. For example, if someone places a freebet of 10 EUR value in a bet with an odd of 3, in case this bet wins, 20 EUR will be credited to his/her account, based on the following calculation: (freebet value)*(odd) - (freebet value) = (net winnings).
14. Any account may have more than one active freebets.
15. OPAP S.A. may define a maximum winning amount for bets placed in the form of freebet. This will be mentioned in the specific terms and conditions of each offer.
16. If, for any reason, a wager placed via freebet is postponed or canceled or voided (settled with an odd of 1), then a new freebet of equal value will be credited to the relevant account.
17. The winnings deriving from the use of freebet can be immediately withdrawn and are not subject to any rollover requirement.